The preview option enables you to navigate the steps that users go through to submit files, review their submissions, and view submission history.
You can make a preview submission visible on the Submissions page, but you cannot give feedback, grades, or rubric scores to it because it is not tied to an actual user.
Preview file submission and submission history
- Click Preview from the More Actions button on the Dropbox Folders page.
- Click on the dropbox folder you want to submit a file to.
- Click Add a File to browse for the file you want to submit. You can attach files from your local computer or storage device, a personal locker, a group locker, or ePortfolio.
- You can Add a File, Record Video, or Record Audio as feedback. When you finish a recording, click Add.
- Enter any Comments you want to submit with the file.
- Select the Allow this preview submission to be available in the dropbox folder option if you want to search for and view the file on the Folder Submissions page after you leave the Preview area.
- Click Submit.
- Click View History.
- Select the Folder you want to view from the drop-down list.
- Click on your submission to preview.