Track your progress over time by including your course work in your ePortfolio. You can then review your work at any point in the future and compare it to other assignments and courses. You can also add course content artifacts to your ePortfolio directly from your courses. Click Add to ePortfolio while viewing grades, competencies, quiz results, or dropbox folder feedback.
Note If you import quiz or dropbox folder results into your ePortfolio, any learning objectives associated with the quiz or dropbox folder also import into your ePortfolio pre-associated with your course content artifacts.
- On the My Items page, click Course Results from the Add button.
- If you have more than one role in the system, select the role you want to import course results for from the Enrolled As drop-down list.
- Click on the name of the course you want to import results from.
- Select the items you want to import, then click Next.
- Enter a Name and Description for each item.
- Add any tags you want the artifact to have.
- Click Save.
Tip Click Apply Tags to All Artifacts to add a set of tags to all items on the page.