You can customize the following aspects of system or custom widgets for your homepages:
- Titlebar: text and font color.
- Titlebar background: fill type and color.
- Titlebar shadow effects: color, vertical size, and blur level.
- Titlebar border: style, color, and width.
- Widget shadow: color, vertical and horizontal size, shadow spread, and blur level.
- Widget border: style, color, and width.
- Widget shape: corner roundness or sharpness
Custom widgets provide additional options that enable you to create widgets that blend into the homepage background:
- Widget background: transparency.
- Widget padding: change the spacing around the content within the widget to blend more seamlessly into the background of the page.
Edit widget display
|Hide the titlebar||Clear the Display Titlebar check box|
|Prevent users from closing the widget on the homepage||Select the Prohibit minimizing widget check box|
|Set a custom title||Select the Custom radio button, and enter your text in the field|
|Change the font color of the title||Select a font color from the Color selector in the Titlebar area|
|Change the background of the titlebar||
|Create a shadow effect on the titlebar||
|Change the border on the titlebar||
|Show the page background in a custom widget||
|Create a shadow effect on the widget||
|Change the border of the widget||
|Change the shape of the corners on the widget||
|Change the padding on custom widgets||
Note To help you meet visual accessibility standards, there is a built-in WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guideline) checker on the Widget Settings page. Be aware that if you choose a shade that does not meet these guidelines (for example, the contrast between the text color and the background color is too low), the check mark by WCAG AA will be replaced by a warning or error icon to alert you to possible accessibility issues.