Edit a survey question or section
- On the Manage Surveys page, click on the survey that contains questions you want to edit.
- Click Add/Edit Questions in the Properties tab.
- Click Edit from the context menu of the question or section you want to edit.
- Edit the survey question or section, click Save.
Edit mandatory status of a question
- On the Manage Surveys page, click on the survey that contains questions you want to change mandatory statuses for.
- Click Edit Values in the Properties tab.
Select the Mandatory check box beside each question you want to enforce a response to.
- If you include mandatory questions in surveys, users can only submit their responses after they complete the mandatory questions.
- You cannot use mandatory questions in conjunction with the Prevent Moving Backwards setting.
- Click Save.