- On the Question Library page, click Edit from the context menu of the section you want to edit or click on the question's name.
- Make your changes and click Save.
- Select the check box beside the questions you want to modify and click Edit Values.
- Enter your Points value and select a difficulty level from the Difficulty drop-down list.
Select the Mandatory check box to force a response. If you include mandatory questions in quizzes and surveys, users can only submit assessments after they attempt the mandatory questions.Notes
- If a quiz or survey is set to automatically submit after a time limit, it submits even if the mandatory questions are not complete.
- You cannot use mandatory questions in conjunction with the Prevent Moving Backwards setting.
- Click Save.