On the Manage Links page, click New Link.
Note If you know which existing category you want to place the new link in, you can click New Link from the context menu of that category instead of clicking New Link at the top of the Manage Links page.
- Select a Category from the drop-down list. Click New Category if you need to create a category for the link. In the New Link Category window, enter a Name and Description for the new category and click Save.
- Enter the link Title.
- Enter the URL or click Quicklink to insert a quicklink.
- To preview the link, click Preview.
- Select the Open in New Window check box if you want the link to appear in a new window when a user clicks it.
- Enter a Description for the link. The description displays below the link on the Manage Links and View Links pages.
- Click Save.