Create and add custom links to navbars to provide users with direct URL links to third-party tools, and other areas of Learning Environment. If you edit a custom link, changes are reflected in the navbars and org units currently using the link.
Create a custom link
- Click Custom Links from the tool navigation.
- On the Custom Links page, click Create Link.
- Enter a Name and Description for your link.
- Click Browse or Choose Existing in the Icon field to add an icon image to your custom link.
- If you have permission to share custom links, you have the option to select the Share with child org units check box.
- Enter your link in the URL field, or click Insert Quicklink.
Select how your custom link opens from the Behavior drop-down list.
Note If you want to open the link in a "new window", you can specify the new window's Width, Height, and Browser Attributes.
- Click Save.