Custom link groups are individual links grouped together into sets of links. You can create custom link groups and use effective link group names to suggest relationships or common features each group shares. For example, you could create an "Assessments" link group that contains links to the Quizzes, Dropbox, Surveys, and Self Assessments tools.
When you create a custom link group and add it to a navbar link area, the link group appears as a drop-down menu labeled with the custom link group name.
Create a custom link group
- Click Custom Links from the tool navigation.
- On the Custom Links page, click Create Link Group.
- Enter a Name and Description for your link group.
- Click Add File in the Icon field to add an icon image to your custom link group. Browse and select your icon image, then click Upload.
- If you have permission to share custom link groups, you have the option to select the Share with child org units check box.
Add new and existing links to the group:
- Click Add Existing Link to add an existing link. Select the check boxes beside links you want to include in your link group, click Add.
- Click Create Link to add a new custom link. Complete the Create Custom Link form, click Create.
- Click Save.