Creating an activity description by copying existing ones enables you to use existing activity descriptions as a basis, or template, for your own. You can create a slightly modified version of an activity description and use that in your org unit while you deactivate the org-level activity description on which it's based.
Create an activity description by copying
- Start on My Home for an org-level activity description, or in a course or other org unit to create activity descriptions unique to that org unit.
- Click Edit Course on the navbar.
- Click Learning Activity Library.
- Click Copy from the context menu beside the activity description you wish to copy.
- Click Edit from the context menu beside the copied activity description, or click its name to open it and make the changes you want.
- Click Save.