A copied survey contains all of the questions from the original survey. Copying is a quick and simple way to create a survey that assesses prior and current understanding of course materials.
NoteYou can only copy surveys within the same course.
- On the Manage Surveys page, click Copy from More Actions button.
- Select your survey from the Survey to Copy drop-down list.
- Edit the survey copy's name in the New Survey Name field.
- Select a status from the New Survey Status drop-down list.
- Select Edit Survey after copy completes if you want to go to the Edit page after creating your copy.
- Click Save.