How do I participate in Surveys?
Create surveys and use the statistics tools to monitor current course trends, seek opinions, and assess user satisfaction. Surveys are an excellent way to solicit feedback from participants regarding any aspect of a course. For example, use surveys as a method of collecting course evaluations, mid-year reviews, or researching people's learning styles and content delivery preferences.
How do I use Surveys?
How do I manage survey questions and sections?
- Understanding "Question in Use"
- Editing survey questions and sections
- Previewing survey questions
- Reordering survey questions and sections
- Deleting survey questions and sections
- Importing survey questions
- Publishing questions and sections in Surveys to a learning object repository
How do I view surveys?