Use the Quizzes tool to take a quiz, review your quiz results, and see class statistics for a quiz.
How do I participate in Quizzes?
The Quizzes tool enables you to create and manage points-measured assessments. As part of your quantifiable assessment procedures, you can use quizzes to help evaluate users' learning progress and learning outcomes. Create and manage quiz questions from the Question Library or the Quizzes tool, and organize quizzes into categories to make it easier to find assessments with similar or related content. Use the quiz preview option to test the accuracy of content and grading before you release a quiz. In a preview, you can answer the questions, view allowed hints, submit the quiz, auto-grade answers, read feedback, and view report results.
Once you receive completed quizzes from learners, you can view quiz statistics such as grade distribution, grade average, question statistics, and user statistics on the Statistics page.
How do I use Quizzes?
- Accessing Question Library
- Grading a quiz
- Creating quiz questions
- Creating quizzes
- Creating quiz sections
- Editing quizzes
- Copying quizzes
- Previewing quizzes
- Reordering quizzes
- Deleting quizzes
- Creating and managing quiz categories
- Associating quizzes with learning objectives
- Publishing quizzes to a learning object repository
- Creating random sections in quizzes
- Creating bonus quiz questions
How do I manage quiz questions and sections?
- What is "Question in Use"
- Editing quiz questions and sections
- Previewing quiz questions
- Reordering quiz questions and sections
- Deleting quiz questions and sections
- Importing quiz questions
- Publishing questions and sections in Quizzes to a learning object repository
- Importing questions from Respondus
How do I view quizzes?