The Dropbox tool enables you to submit assignments in Learning Environment, eliminating the need to mail, fax, or email your work to instructors. Simply upload your submission to the appropriate dropbox folder and submit.
The Dropbox tool allows you to see users’ submission times, download dropbox folders to your computer, view submissions with the document viewer on the Evaluate Submission page, associate dropbox folders to rubrics and competencies, and return submissions with grades and feedback.
You can view users' submissions and submission dates in the Folder Submissions area. This eliminates the need to collect assignments and helps you track when files were submitted.
Create categories to group and organize your dropbox folders. You can also restrict access to dropbox folders by date and time, group membership, or special access permissions. Each folder's Folder Submissions area has search and filter options that enable you to find users' submitted files by username, submission history, and amount of feedback they have received.
Access the Dropbox tool
Click Dropbox on the navbar.
Dropbox help topics
- Submitting to a dropbox folder
- Submitting group work to a dropbox folder
- Reviewing your dropbox folder submission history
- Viewing feedback in Dropbox
- Creating categories and dropbox folders
- Managing categories and folders
- Managing dropbox submissions
- Viewing submitted files
- Download dropbox folder submission files
- Leaving feedback and grading dropbox submissions
- Previewing dropbox folders and submissions
- Using Dropbox OriginalityCheck
- Using Dropbox GradeMark
- Viewing Dropbox event log