Desire2Learn - Faculty Support
D2L will be upgraded to Version 10.2 on August 15, 2013. You will notice some slight changes to the layout and the navigation. You still have access to the same tools and functions as you did prior to this upgrade. After logging into the system for the first time it would be a good idea to spend some time familiarizing yourself with the new layout.
The help documentation has been updated to reflect these changes. You can access this information below:
- D2L v10 Minibar and MyHome video
- D2L v10.2 Course Content, Part 1 video
- D2L v10.2 Course Content, Part 2 video
- D2L v10.2 Discussions**
- D2L v10 Dropboxes and Grades video
- D2L v10.2 Help Pages/User Guide
- D2L v10/TurnItIn Integration
**Note: May contain some information not applicable to MSU Billings instance of Desire2Learn.
Desire2Learn Fall Back-to-School Faculty Training Sessions
What's New in D2L?
- Tuesday, August 20 at 2 pm at City College, Room B024
- Thursday, August 22 at 2 pm on the University Campus, Room COE 417
- Wednesday, August 28 at 2 pm on the University Campus, Room COE 417
Teaching Tools: The Latest and Greatest
- Monday, August 26 at 2 pm at City College, Room HS 219
- Tuesday, August 27 at 2 pm on the University Campus, Room COE 417
- Wednesday, Agust 28 at 10 am on the University Campus, Room 417
Other Support Pages
MSUB Faculty Support
IT Media Services
Hours: Regular University Business Hours