Work Study Service Team
Who? Any current MSUB student who has been awarded Federal Work Study funding and has a Community Work Study job.
What? An extra leadership training opportunity that, when completed, will earn you an extra $1000.
When? Begins in September and ends in April of each school year. Note: you must participate during the entire school year to receive your scholarship.
Where? Your Work Study job will most likely be off-campus at a local non-profit agency. Monthly leadership meetings happen on the MSUB campus.
Why? Because you’ll earn an extra $1000! Plus you’ll grow in your leadership abilities and cultural understanding.
How? Click on the button below to apply! Applications are due September 14, 2015.
Service Team Requirements
All Service Team Members will be required to:
- Be eligible for and accepted a Work Study Award for the 2015/16 school year.
- Get and retain a Work Study job in the local community.
- Remain committed to your employer until the Spring 2016 semester concludes.
- Attend monthly team meetings and trainings with other team members.
- Participate in monthly 1 on 1 meetings with the Team Leader.
- Turn in a Work Study summary and reflection to the Team Leader each semester.
- Participate in 1 Service Saturday per semester.
- Attend one MSUB Career Fair or Ask an Employer and submit reflection per semester.
- Attend one professional development event and submit reflection per semester.
Call or email Tracy Mouser, the Team Leader, at any time. firstname.lastname@example.org 406.657.1618
Need More Information?