Campus Corps Service Team
- Work approximately 15 hour/week “jobs” at one nonprofit location for a total of 450 hours over one school year
- Fulfill their term of service by meeting a specific unmet need and recruiting other college students to get involved
- Recruit a minimum of 10 volunteers over the course of the school year
- Meet with our Team Leader one-on-one every other week
- Meet as a Service Team with the Team Leader every other week for a social or team meeting.
- Help plan and participate in 3-4 National Service Days/year with the Service Team. MSU Billings focuses on Make a Difference Day (October), National Family Volunteer Day (November), Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service (January), and Global Youth Service Day (April)
- Attend both Montana Campus Compact trainings- Building Engaged Citizens in September, and Spring Summit in April.
- Submit all timesheets and required paperwork in a timely fashion; fulfill position description goals and job tasks.
- Members are paid an equal stipend every other Friday, for a total of $3,125.
- Members serve as part of a team, and have the support of a Team Leader and their teammates
- Great training and professional development is provided.
- Education Award of $1,415 upon successful completion of the program year
- Great resume-builder and opportunities for networking in the community