Completion of a Criminal Background Report and a self-disclosure form are required. Candidates must be admitted to the Teacher’s Education Program.
For more information, please contact faculty advisor or the ETP Office at 657-2336.
- Application for EDU 353 Elementary Junior Field Experience
- Application for EDU 354 Secondary Junior Field Experience
- Application for EDU 355 Reading Junior Field Experience
- Application for EDSP 402 Learning Clinic
- Application for EDSP 404 (formerly SPED 420) Junior Field Experience
- Application for EDU 438 Reading Clinic
- Application for RD 517 Diagnostic Aspects
- Application for EDCI 519 Graduate Practicum
Fillable PDF Evaluation Forms
- Formative Evaluation
- Summative Evaluation
- Dispositions Observation
- Evidence of Professional Growth Rubric