School Counseling Internships
- For a Spring Semester internship the due date is November 15th
- For a Fall Semester internship the due date is April 15th.
All school counseling interns, unless already a licensed teacher in Montana need to have a valid criminal background report (CBR) on file in the MSU Billings, College of Education Office. The CBR must clear or cleared and be valid for the entire duration of the internship, Click here for fingerprinting information.
The internship cannot begin until a criminal background report is on file.
- School Counseling Internship Application Form
Complete the form, then meet with your SCOU advisor for signatures.
- Please save the form to your computer. Then fill it out. Otherwise you may not be able to save a completed copy of your application.
- School Counseling Internship Progress Report Form
Completed by mentor and supervisor during the internship
Use Word form OR PDF form
Bonnie J. Graham
COE Room 201