The Paramedic program provides excellence in academic programs and access to qualified students. The program provides instruction in the knowledge and skills needed to deliver advanced pre-hospital care. The knowledge and skills acquired will enable success and achievement for students competing in an ever-changing, technologically diverse environment and will provide preparation for regional, national, and global markets. We strive, by example, to instill in each student our philosophy, civic leadership skills, an interest in lifelong learning, and a commitment to service.
Students earn an Associate of Applied Science degree in Paramedic upon successful completion of this program. This program is nationally accredited by:
- Committee on Accreditation of Educational Programs for the EMS Professions
- Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs
Click on the Program Director’s Invitation, Plan of Study, Frequently Asked Questions, or Photo Gallery to learn more about the Paramedic program.
- Additional Paramedic Program Information
- Online Bachelor of Science Degree in Emergency Medical Services Management
- Critical Care Emergency Medical Transport Program (CCEMTP)