Transfer Students

Applying to City College at MSU Billings

new student at summer orientation 2012

General Admission Requirements:

  1. Complete the Admissions Application and submit the admission fee.

  2. Official college transcripts from all regionally accredited colleges -- depending on the evaluation of your credits, you may be required to take the Accuplacer Tests (MSU Billings utilizes the elementary algebra and reading comprehension placement tests prior to registration).

  3. Immunization Requirements: If you were born after December 31, 1956, submit proof of immunization that was administered after December 31, 1968. The immunization dates must also be after your first birthday. Requirements include proof of two (2) doses of immunization against Measles (Rubeola) and Rubella (German Measles) given at least 30 days apart. Include month/day/year. The record must be signed by a physician, health agency, or school official.


Back to: Getting Started at City College | Main City College Application Page