Returning Students

Applying to City College at MSU Billings

new student at summer orientation 2012

Students returning to Montana State University Billings must complete the Application for Re-Admission on the web or obtain the application from the Office of New Student Services at (406) 247-3000.


Back to: Getting Started at City College | Main City College Application Page