High School Students (who want to take college-level courses)

Applying to City College at MSU Billings

new student at summer orientation 2012If you are currently attending high school, you may enroll in college courses through the University Connection program. The signature of your high school counselor or principal certifying that you can do University level work must accompany the application. Contact the Office of New Student Services at (406) 247-3000 or (800) 565-MSUB with any questions.


>  Get more information and application for the University Connections program.


Back to: Getting Started at City College | Main City College Application Page