Apply for Admission

Select the following description that best describes your situation. It will explain admission requirements that must be met to be officially accepted into college and to start the registration process.

  1. I am a new, first-time college student...

  2. I am a transfer student...
    If you have earned 12 or more college-level credits at another accredited college or university, you are considered to be a transfer student.

    Request for Transmittal of Application Materials Form –application form for students that have attended another Montana State Public College/University (must be submitted to last state school attended).

  3. I am a returning student...
    I previously attended MSU Billings (formerly Eastern Montana College), City College at MSU Billings (formerly Billings Vocational Technical Center)

  4. I am an International student...
    International students must request and complete the International Application for Admission, which includes a supplement and the admission requirements. The International Application for Admission is available on the web or from the Office of Admissions and Records at (406) 247-3000.

  5. I am currently a high school student wishing to take college level work...

  6. I am not seeking a degree - just wanting to take a class or for personal reasons...

  7. I am seeking a 4-year Bachelor's degree...


See also:

Health Science Career Pathways
(valuable information to help you begin your preparation for a career in healthcare)


Mail all Information to:

City College at MSU Billings
Office of New Student Services
3803 Central Avenue
Billings, MT 59102


City College Net Price Calculator



D2L Connection icon

Facebook icon
Flikr icon
Instagram icon
Twitter icon
YouTube icon
MSUB mobile app icon
A-Z Index: A | B |C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
3803 Central Ave.| Billings, MT 59102 | 406.247.3000 | 800.565.6782 | © 2010 Montana State University Billings |