2011-2013 Undergraduate Catalog

Other Programs Available to Students

State Vocational Rehabilitation Service

Students with disabilities may qualify for educational assistance through the Montana Department of Social and Rehabilitation Service.  In Billings they can be contacted at 406-248-4801.

Veterans’ Benefits

Students may apply for veterans’ educational benefits through the Veterans Administration.  Information can be obtained from the campus Office of Admissions and Records or the student’s local office of the Veterans Administration.

Tribal Grants

Assistance is available to many American Indian students through Tribal Higher Education Offices.  The award limits are based on the student’s need and the availability of funds.  Further information may be obtained by contacting the student’s tribe or the tribal higher education office.


NEXT: Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress Standards

Facebook icon
Flikr icon
Instagram icon
Twitter icon
YouTube icon
MSUB mobile app icon
A-Z Index: A | B |C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
1500 University Drive | Billings, MT 59101 | 406.657.2011 | 800.565.6782 | © 2010 Montana State University Billings | webmaster@msubillings.edu