General Eligibility Requirements
All financial aid recipients must meet the following eligibility requirements:
• Be enrolled/accepted for enrollment in a degree or certificate program.
• Cannot be enrolled in an elementary or secondary school.
• Have a high school diploma or GED.
• Be a citizen or eligible non-citizen.
• Maintain satisfactory academic progress.
• Cannot be in default on Perkins Loans, Stafford Loans, or PLUS Loans at any institution.
• Cannot owe an overpayment of Pell or SEOG.
• If required, must register with the Selective Service.
• Cannot have borrowed in excess of loan limits.
• Have need, as defined by individual program requirements (except for unsubsidized Stafford Loans and PLUS Loans).
• Meet any other program-specific criteria.
NEXT: Grants & Scholarships