2011-2013 Undergraduate Catalog

Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE)

Montana State University Billings participates in the Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE), a program of the Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education and other western states.  Through WUE, students from Alaska, Oregon, California, Colorado, Nevada, South Dakota, Hawaii, New Mexico, Utah, Idaho, North Dakota, Washington, and Wyoming may enroll in degree programs paying resident tuition plus 50 percent of that amount (plus other fees that are paid by all students).  Students should be aware that the Montana Board of Regents may change regulations concerning Montana’s participation in the WUE Program.  Students may contact the Office of Admissions and Records at MSU Billings, (406) 657-2158 or 1-800-565-MSUB for more information.


NEXT: Determination of Resident Fee Status

Facebook icon
Flikr icon
Instagram icon
Twitter icon
YouTube icon
MSUB mobile app icon
A-Z Index: A | B |C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
1500 University Drive | Billings, MT 59101 | 406.657.2011 | 800.565.6782 | © 2010 Montana State University Billings | webmaster@msubillings.edu