Former MSU Billings Student Re-Admission
A former student of Montana State University Billings who is in good standing and who was not in attendance the preceding term will be eligible for registration after completing the following:
Complete and file a re-admission application with the Office of Admissions and Records, or, re-admit online at www.msubillings.edu or via myinfo/myMSUB. A $40 non-refundable fee is assessed to new graduate students.
- Request that transcripts from institutions attended, if any, since last attending Montana State University Billings be sent to the Office of Admissions and Records.
- Before enrolling for an initial term, all post-secondary students must comply with immunization requirements of ARM 37.114.701-721:
- Students born in 1957 or later must provide evidence that they have received two measles and two rubella immunizations, with dose one administered at 12 months of age or later and dose two administered at least 28 days after dose one. No measles vaccination before 1967 is valid. No rubella vaccination before 1969 is valid. As an alternative, a student may supply a laboratory report from a CLIA approved laboratory indicating that the student is immune to measles and/or rubella.
- Under ARM 37.114.711, a student may be conditionally enrolled for an initial term if the student has not received the second dose of measles and/or rubella vaccine provided they receive the second dose at least 28 days after the first dose and before the beginning of the succeeding school term.
- A student may be exempt from the above requirements for medical reasons (ARM 37.114.715) providing the student supplies a statement from a physician (MD or DO) holding a license to practice in the United States or Canada stating: a) The specific immunization that is contraindicated; b) The time period the immunization is contraindicated; and c) The reasons for the contraindication
- IA student may be exempt from the above requirements for religious reasons providing the student supplies a notarized statement that immunizations are contrary to the student’s religious beliefs. This notarized statement must be submitted annually by any student claiming a religious exemption (ARM 37.114.716).
When to Apply
Returning students should apply for re-admission as early as possible prior to the semester in which enrollment is desired.