College of Arts & Sciences
Department of Biological and Physical Sciences
We are an interdisciplinary department. That means we don't divide ourselves into several separate science departments with each having their own priorities. Our department is one in which biologists, chemists, physicists, and earth scientists all work together to design and administer the best possible academic programs for our students. That is part of our commitment to providing you with an excellent training within your major that is complemented with exposures to other science disciplines as well. Because of that, our graduates are experts within their major, but are also well-rounded thinkers who can approach and solve problems with broad knowledge and skills.
Science student becomes MSU Billings'
first Goldwater scholarship recipient ... more.
(click on degree name to view plan of study)
- Allied Health - A.S.
- Biology - B.A.
- Biology - B.S.
- Biology - Minor
- Biology - Teacher Licensure
- Biology - Teaching Minor
- Biology - Environmental Sciences - B.S.
- Biology - Medical Laboratory Science - B.S.
- Broadfield Science - B.S.
- Broadfield Science - Teacher Licensure
- Chemistry - B.S.
- Chemistry - Minor
- Chemistry - Teacher Licensure
- Chemistry - Teaching Minor
- Earth Science - Minor
- Earth Science - Teaching Minor
- Geography - Minor
- Geography - Teaching Minor
- Physics - Minor
- Physics - Teaching Minor