Information for Faculty & Staff
Advising & Career Services meets with hundreds of students every year in one-on-one and group sessions, hosts annual career fairs & career workshops, coordinates an internship program, surveys every graduating class, and more.
Please contact us at 657-2168 or by email. We look forward to helping you to help students!
Resources for Faculty & Staff
- Career Events
- NACE Ethical Principles for Faculty in Student Hiring
- Services for Students
- Writing Letters of Recommendation
Refer a Student to Career Services
- Contact us to refer a student for resume or cover letter help, a mock interview, job searching, or internship information.
Schedule Class Presentations
- Contact us to schedule a class presentation on career events, resumes and cover letters, internships, or other career-related skill sets.
Help Students Find Internships and Jobs
- CareerLink: for Part-Time & Full-Time Jobs plus Internships and Work-Study
- Community Service Work Study, Work Study on campus
- Internship Process for Faculty
- Internship Report 2016-17
Individuals with disabilities who require accommodations may review Policies & Procedures.