Check these websites for employment and other resources especially for individuals with disabilities. Current students may also visit the Disability Support Services page at MSU Billings for accommodation information.
Contact Disability Support Services (657-2283) to participate in the Workforce Recruitment Program for College Students with Disabilities. Co-sponsored by the US Dept of Labor's Office of Disability Employment Policy and the US Dept of Defense, WRP connects students with disabilities with public & private sector employers nationwide.
All links on this page point to sources of information outside MSU Billings. The University provides these links as a service and assumes no responsibility or liability for these external sites.
Professional associations/Government agencies:
- AHEAD: Assoc on Higher Ed & Disability
- Parent Advocacy Coalition for Ed Rights
- The Arc: rights for people with intellectual & developmental disabilities
- Children & Adults with Attention Deficit Disorder
- Montana Online Disability Services Division
- Social Security Online
- U.S. Dept of Justice ADA Links
- U.S. Dept. of Labor Office of Disability Employment Policy
- Legal Aid Society: Employment Law Center (employment law videos in ASL)
Adaptive technology/General disability information:
- Access-Able Travel Source
- Career Opportunities for Students with Disabilities
- Job Accommodation Network
- Family Village: Disability-related resources
- DO-IT: Disabilities, Opportunities, Internetworking, Technology
- disABILITY Info & Resources
- PEPNet Postsecondary Ed Programs Network for deaf professionals
- Trace Center: UW-Madison technology & disability center
Individuals with disabilities who require accommodations may review Policies & Procedures.