Jobs & Employment Skills
Finding a great career begins here! Whether you’re looking for your first part-time experience while in college or you’re a seasoned career executive the Career Services office at MSU Billings can help.
Refine Your Skills
Craft an Excellent Résumé and Cover Letter
- Watch a Prezi on how to do it right.
- View some sample résumés for University Campus students or City College students.
- Learn the importance of a good cover letter.
Get Ready for an Interview
- Read the MSUB Career Services best practices interview brochure.
- Strategize questions YOU should ask potential employers.
- Make an appointment for a “practice” interview with the Career Services staff.
- Learn how to give a successful video interview.
Understand Professionalism in Today’s Workplace
- Clean up all of your social media pages, email addresses and voicemail greetings.
- Follow these Professionalism in the Workplace guidelines for employment success.
2013-14 Student Employee of the Year
Recognized for her exceptional contributions to the MSU Billings Student Health Services as its Student Health Promotion Specialist.
In addition to her SHS work, she also works part-time as a C.N.A. at a retirement facility, volunteers as a Victims' Advocate for the MSUB Phoenix Center and is a Peer Educator for MSUB HEROES and the Billings Jaycees.
Morgan, a full-time student from Glasgow, MT, graduated in May 2015 with a Bachelor of Science in Health & Human Performance, option in Health & Wellness.