Health & Human Performance
Bachelor of Science in Health and Human Performance
Human Performance Option
Through coursework, research, laboratory, and internship experiences, the Human Performance Option prepares students with a thorough understanding of human movement.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Accurately assess, plan, supervise, and evaluate a person's health and human performance.
- Critically and ethically evaluate human movement and performance.
- Develop, implement and evaluate evidence-based interventions in health and fitness activities
- Correctly interpret, apply and conduct research in human movement and performance.
- Effectively communicate to diverse constituencies.