Health & Human Performance
Bachelor of Science in Health and Human Performance - Health and Wellness Option
The Health and Wellness Option will prepare health professionals to seek employment in a variety of agencies such as local, state, national, international non-profit and corporate wellness programs.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate individual and community needs for health and wellness education.
- Plan evidence-based, health and wellness programs in healthcare, worksite and community settings.
- Correctly interpret, apply and conduct research in health and wellnes
- Effectively communicate to diverse constituencies.
- Community Health Educator
- Health Promotion Coordinator
- Health Promotion Consultant
- Prevention Specialists
- Community Health Outreach
- Worksite Health Promotion Specialist