Health Care Services
Student Services Coordinator
Our Student Services Coordinator can provide you with information on department and campus administrative procedures, or direct you to the correct campus resources. The Coordinator facilitates and maintains Health Administration (HADM) student and departmental records.
Be sure to keep a copy for yourself, and check your progress from time to time--many times you will be able to answer your own questions. Please be sure to have an updated plan of study available when you bring questions to your advisor.
Advisors assist with:
- education and career planning
- plans of study, especially changes and exceptions
- course/elective choices and approvals
- cooperative education and internship (approve goals and documentation, review progress and problems)
- independent study courses
- letters of recommendation and references
Health Administration offers a joint graduate assistantship with Rehabilitation Services each year. Applications are due spring semester for the following academic year. Please check graduate assistant position announcements and application forms online.
To apply, please complete the graduate studies application and attach a resume; also notify the health administration office.