Make an Appointment
The Academic Support Center is now using WCONLINE to schedule appointments. WCONLINE will be used for drop-in, appointment-based, and online tutoring. For students scheduling an appointment or logging in to the program for the first time, follow the steps below or download instructions for accessing WCONLINE.
1. Visit WCONLINE scheduling service.
2. Log in using your MSUB net ID and password
3. Select the Fall 2020 schedule you would like to view using the radial buttons on the log in screen or from the drop-down menu at the top of the page once you have logged in
4. The first time you log in, you will be prompted to create a brief profile
5. Choose email and text notification preferences (setting up notifications is recommended)
6. Available times are white - choose desired time to open the appointment scheduling window. Non-available times are blacked out and your scheduled appointments will appear in gold.
7. In the appointment scheduling window, fill in the required information.
8. Select Create Appointment
You are now ready to meet with your tutor! For face-to-face appointments, come in at the scheduled time. For online appointments, log back on to WCONLINE 5-10 minutes before your scheduled time and select your appointment.