46th Annual MSUB Powwow
April 4th and 5th, 2014
Alterowitz Gym on the
Montana State University Billings campus
Watch Live Video Streaming
- Friday (6:00 p.m. to 9:00) and three on
- Saturday (6:00 p.m. to 9:00)
Head Woman Dancer
Nona Main, Aaniiih, Alumna, Planned Parenthood
Head Man Dancer
Josiah Hugs, Crow, Alumni, BIA Legal Instruments Examiner
Head Gourd Dancer
Burt Medicine Bull, Northern Cheyenne, Alumni, Chief Dull Knife College Professor
Terry Brockie, Aaniiih, Alumnus, Blaine County School Superintendent
Darin Old Coyote, Crow, Tribal Chairman
Max Spotted Bear, Sr., Hidatsa, He is Tafuna Tusi, ITIC Club President’s grandfather
Chris Takes the Gun – Parrish, aka Supaman, Crow, infamous Christian rapper, clown dancer, fancy dancer
Questions? Call 406-657-2182 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Powwow 2013 Results:
Register for the 2014 Powwow
Powwow Vendors: Get your application packet and map here.
EMC & MSUB American Indian Alumni Brunch
Join your fellow alumni from across the country and celebrate over 80 years of educational excellence on Saturday, April 5, at 9 a.m.
Questions? Email Sarah Brockel, Alumni Relations Director
Special Powwow Activities
- Kite exhibit from the gym ceiling with Bird Kite building workshop on Saturday at 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. by SkyWindWorld, Terry Lee Zee.
- School District II Middle School Indian Club will help make rice bags (homemade hot/cold packs) to gift the elders.
- American Indian graduating seniors will be gifted with a tee shirt and asked to participate in one or both of the Grand Entries.
- Live video streaming will be provided for three hours on Friday (6:00 p.m. to 9:00) and three on Saturday (6:00 p.m. to 9:00).