Advising Center

Frequently Asked Questions

University Withdrawal

Students who withdraw from the University during a semester are required to fill out a withdrawal form and complete an exit interview with an advisor in the Advising Center located on the first floor of McMullen Hall.

Students who officially withdraw during the first three weeks of a current term will not have the coursework reflected on the transcript. Students who withdraw after the third week will receive a grade of "W" (Withdrew Passing) in all classes.

Students who do not officially withdraw from classes will receive letter grades (other than a "W" grade) to be determined by the instructor of each class.

 "" Return to FAQ page

Facebook icon
Flikr icon
Twitter icon
YouTube icon
A-Z Index: A | B |C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
1500 University Drive | Billings, MT 59101 | 406.657.2011 | 800.565.6782 | © 2010 Montana State University Billings |