Advising Center

Frequently Asked Questions

Pre-Pharmacy and Pre-Physical Therapy

Students interested in Pharmacy or Physical Therapy should see an advisor for information. Forms outlining the curricula for transfer to the University of Montana in either program are available from the Arts and Sciences Academic Advisor in McMullen, room 100. Students planning to transfer to any other school will need to obtain a catalog from the college and, in consultation with their advisor, develop a plan of study to meet the specific requirements of the college of their choice. Because competition for acceptance into the professional schools is intense, the student should maintain a strong grade point average, have experience in the field, be knowledgeable of the application deadlines for the schools of choice, and apply to several schools.

 "" Return to FAQ page

Facebook icon
Flikr icon
Twitter icon
YouTube icon
A-Z Index: A | B |C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
1500 University Drive | Billings, MT 59101 | 406.657.2011 | 800.565.6782 | © 2010 Montana State University Billings |