Advising Center

Frequently Asked Questions

Taking a Course at Another Institution

The key to taking courses at one institution to transfer to another institution lies in what the institution that will be accepting the courses determines.  Thus, it is important that you work with an advisor at the institution which you will be transferring to, to determine the transferability of the course.  Advisors in the Advising Center at MSU Billings would be happy to assist you in how credits from other institutions will apply to our degree programs, but will recommend if you are planning to transfer that you work with the transfer institution to see how credits taken at MSU Billings would apply to their degree requirements.

 "" Return to FAQ page

Facebook icon
Flikr icon
Twitter icon
YouTube icon
A-Z Index: A | B |C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
1500 University Drive | Billings, MT 59101 | 406.657.2011 | 800.565.6782 | © 2010 Montana State University Billings |