Advising Center

Frequently Asked Questions

Grade Change

A change of grade may be made for error only. A change of grade may not be made to allow additional time or for additional work once the semester is completed. A change of grade is not meant to substitute for an Incomplete grade when an Incomplete cannot be justified. No grade may be changed after one full year unless approved by the instructor's Academic Dean and the Academic Standards and Scholastic Standing Committee. Once a grade has been submitted to the Admissions and Records Office, it may not be changed to a lower grade without the written approval of the Dean of the respective College.

 "" Return to FAQ page

Facebook icon
Flikr icon
Twitter icon
YouTube icon
A-Z Index: A | B |C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
1500 University Drive | Billings, MT 59101 | 406.657.2011 | 800.565.6782 | © 2010 Montana State University Billings |