Scholarships for University & City College Students

Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) Scholarship

 All students who are permanent residents of one of the following states are encouraged to apply: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI), Hawaii, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming.


>  Apply Online


>  Complete and Print


>  Back to main Scholarship info page

students reading on the steps in the College of Business