NOTE: If you wish to save the data on the PDF fill-in forms, you may need to update your Adobe Reader. If you do not, you may not be able to save the data for future use.
High School ROTC Scholarship
- Info and Application – Four-year Active Duty scholarships for students right out of high school are handled by a separate entity from MSUB. Follow the link for more info.
Initial Enrollment Forms
- CC Form 104-R - Academic Alignment Sheet (Excel)
- CC Form 136-R - Briefing of Government Benefits (Word)
- CC Form 137-R - Release of Student Records (Excel)
- DA Form 3425-R - Medical Fitness Statement (PDF)
Cadet Contracting Forms
- DA Form 597 - Cadet Non-Scholarship Contract. Non-scholarship cadets need to read this thoroughly prior to contracting (PDF).
- DA Form 597-3 - Cadet Scholarship Contract. Scholarship cadets need to read this thoroughly prior to contracting (PDF).
- DD Form 4 - Enlistment Document. All contracting cadets need to read this thoroughly (PDF-fill-in).
- DD Form 93 - Record of Emergency Data (PDF-Fill-in).
- DD Form 2005 - Privacy Act Statement - Health Care Record (PDF-Fill-in).
- DD Form 2351 - DoDMERB Medical Examination Form (PDF-Fill-in).
- DD Form 2492 - DoDMERB Medical History Form (PDF-Fill-in).
- SF 1199A - Direct Deposit Sign Up Form (PDF-Fill-in).
- SGLV 8286 - Soldier's Group Life Insurance Form (PDF-Fill-in).
- W-4 - Employee Withholding Allowance Certificate (PDF-Fill-in)
- DA Form 7349R - Initial Medical Review - Annual Medical Certificate (PDF-Fill)
- DD Form 2807-1 - Report of Medical History (PDF-Fill-in)
- DD Form 2808 - Report of Medical Examination.
- CC Form 139-R – Cadet Enrollment Record (Excel)
- CC Form 174-R - Green to Gold Active Duty Option Application (Excel)
- CC Form 218-R - Assignment Preference Sheet (Excel)