Developing Your English Language Skills & Preparing for Success in College...
This program offers students the opportunity to:
- Improve their English in a native English-speaking environment
- Prepare for the requirements and expectations of American universities
- Adapt to American college life before starting credit-based classes
- Participate in cultural activities designed for the IEL program
- Receive one-on-one advising and tutoring from teachers
- Gain confidence in personal ability in and out of the classroom
The mission of the MSU Billings Intensive English Language Program (IELP) is to provide exemplary English language education and support services to enable individuals, whose native language is not English, to acquire college-level English language proficiency as well as academic, social, and cultural skills needed for success in U.S. higher education settings.
Living in the Beautiful City of Billings, Montana & Explore the U.S.A.
As part of the IELP, events are planned throughout the year to enable all IELP students to meet new friends from around the world while experiencing unique western American culture and activities such as attending a western rodeo or Native American Pow-Wow, visiting the world famous Yellowstone National Park, horseback riding, whitewater rafting, snow skiing, and mountain hiking.
Making Progress and Achieving Your Dreams...
Choosing MSUB's IELP to improve your English and to start your American college education will make the difference in your future. This program is specifically designed to help you reach your language goals and your personal goals.
Tel: 1-406-657-1705 | Fax: 1-406-896-5907 | Email:firstname.lastname@example.org