Future Students

Admission Requirements for Transfer Students

If you have attempted 12 or more college-level credits at another accredited college or university you are considered to be a transfer student. Montana resident transfer students will be admitted upon receipt of an official and complete transcript from each college or university attended. As a resident transfer student applicant you must be in good standing at your previous institution, eligible to continue or return to that institution. A non-Montana resident transfer student must be in good standing and have a 2.00 cumulative grade point average for all college level work to be admitted.

See also:

""Transfer Student Enrollment Timeline for Fall Entrance

""Transfer Student Enrollment Checklist for Spring & Summer Entrance

Facebook icon
Flikr icon
Instagram icon
Twitter icon
YouTube icon
YouTube icon
A-Z Index: A | B |C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
1500 University Drive | Billings, MT 59101 | 406.657.2011 | 800.565.6782 | © 2010 Montana State University Billings | webmaster@msubillings.edu